WHAT'S YOUR SIGN?
Understanding technical signage terms helps when you’re choosing a lighted sign or graphic.
- Neon tubing can be single, double, triple stroke or more.
- Lettering for your sign can be script or block letters. Thousands of fonts are available, even neon ones that mimic the look of neon.
- We suggest you hire a graphic designer with some experience in signage to design your sign, or work with one of our designers.
- Channel letters (dimensional letters) are a popular choice, particularly for larger signs, as they can hold neon inside them and/or away from the wall.
- If you want the sign wiring outside the building, we use a box called a raceway.
- If it’s an interior neon sign, consider whether you want it directly on the wall, or on a frame. We can even hang neon from the ceiling for a floating effect.